- Manage customer automation projects and migration to ATM channel
- Upgrade different channel services to improve customer experience
- Ensure efficient system performance and monitoring tools availability
- Assists sales activities by facilitating leads generation through channels
- Develop business requirements for new channels and services
- Coordinate with different departments to finalize service requirements
- Manage digital channel projects, Run user acceptance testing, and manage service deployment.
- Maintain high systems availability..
- Create a link with other departments to understand customer issues and feedback to implement corrective actions were needed.
- Ensure adherence to bank policies/compliance/regulators/best practices
- Perform analytics and MIS functions to improve the channels.
- Implement efficient processes.
- Manage systems incidents and ensure resolution in timely manner.
- University degree from a reputable university
- 4+ years of experience in banking/IT industry with good technical back ground in ATM development
- Fluent in English and Arabic
- Excellent computer skills
- Proven analytical skills
- Solid understanding in ATM Systems and related systems
- Excellent presentation skills, communications skills
- Excellent time and task management skills