- Establish and maintain a working security system to continuously address loss and crime prevention and threat to the property posed by fire, water and other kinds.
- Establish working rapport and develop close co-operation with Tenants a safe and secure place to live or conduct business.
- Continuously maintain the operational readiness of Direct and Indirect staff through regular performance auditing.
- Asset Protection Management – Ensure that constant surveillance is implemented by security staff through patrolling, monitoring of CCTV, screening of visitors, and in-house rules and regulations are enforced on Contractors working inside the building.
- Risk Management – Conducts security and fire safety audits to identify and eliminate potential safety violation and fire safety hazards.
- Crisis Management – Ensure the emergency response procedure to deal with the protection of people, assets and revenues in any emergency or disaster is constantly reviewed and updated.
- Safety / Security Audit – Undertake audit to identify safety hazards or security breach and ensure immediate corrective actions are implemented.
- Fire Drills – Constantly familiarizing both Direct and Indirect staff on the procedures required for emergency evacuation procedure.
- Fire Emergency Plan – Ensuring FEP is reviewed and updated regularly.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience