- Ensuring that all patrol personnel are assigned to a patrol area and that they understand their duties and responsibilities.
- Provide support to other guards working on your site or in the area.
- Perform security walkthroughs of client sites
- Ensuring that patrol personnel remain in their assigned patrols areas.
- Being aware of all applicable departmental instructions, procedures, and policies that affect the proper performance of duty.
- Ensuring the safe and proper operation of all assigned patrol vehicles.
- Monitoring and directing the activities of the patrol units according to the direction of the Contract Coordinator / EGSS Operations.
- Patrolling an assigned area, ensuring security is maintained in the zone or area to which assigned
- Responding to radio calls and engaging in self-initiated law enforcement activities and respond to emergency situations
- Remaining vigilant at all times and ensuring his or her actions are in keeping with departmental procedures and policies.
- Know your patrol area thoroughly, including its streets, buildings, and other physical features.
- Patrolling Supervisors are capable of providing rapid reinforcement of other patrols, supervisory or transportation services, communication services, and emergency services.
Candidate must have Qatar Driving License
with Minimum of 3-5 years Security Industry Experience
Good English Communication Skill, Arabic Will be an additional advantage
Good Costumer Service
Qatar Resident, transferable visa with NOC.