• Identify and define system security requirements
• Design computer security architecture and develop detailed cyber security designs
• Prepare and document standard operating procedures and protocols
• Configure and troubleshoot security infrastructure devices
• Develop technical solutions and new security tools to help mitigate security vulnerabilities and automate repeatable tasks
• Ensure that the company knows as much as possible, as quickly as possible about security incidents
• Write comprehensive reports including assessment-based findings, outcomes and propositions for further system security enhancement
• Sourcing and implementing new security solutions to better protect the organization
• Designing and implementing new network solutions and/or improving the efficiency of current networks.
• Procuring network equipment and managing subcontractors involved with network installation.
• Installing, Configuring and Managing Security systems such as firewalls, proxy, SIEM, VA …etc. and maximize network efficiency and security.
• Maximizing network performance through ongoing monitoring and troubleshooting.
• Arranging scheduled upgrades
• Configure advance L2 switches configuration including VLANs, ports security and VXLAN
• Solid knowledge and configure of VPN technology (SSL VPN, IPsec VPN and L2 VPN).
• Track, document and record precisely all technical issues and resolutions for future references.
• Engineering degree: computer, electricity, networks, computer, communications, or IT
• Experience in the field of information and network security (virus, proxy or similar)
• General experience in information security
• The period of joining (one to two months)
• Saudi Only