- Effectively and efficiently manage all kinds of communication and correspondence on behalf of partners and project team members, diverting correspondence to other staff where appropriate.
- Effectively and efficiently manage meeting arrangements including room bookings, catering requirements, logistics, presentation set up and presentation material.
- Co-ordinate complex travel arrangements of international travels including passport and visa assistance as required
- Provide secretarial administrative support including typing and editing documents, processing translations, management of expenses and filing.
- Undertake any ad-hoc admin projects/duties as required
- Assist to check and verify staff claims and invoices
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Experience in using SAP software will be an added advantage.
- Fluent English & Arabic, spoken and written is essential.
- Punctual and reliable