- Types all correspondence in Arabic and English.
- Keeps and indexes the CEO Office’s files.
- Prepares some memos, letters and faxes directed by the CEO Office.
- Organizes the CEO appointments and reports the same to him on daily basis. Reschedules such appointments if deemed necessary. Prepares the documents
- needed for such appointments.
- Receives visitors and calls, arranges contacts with the CEO as required
- Receives and dispatches the mail. Sorts out the incoming mail and presents to the Manager and distributes to the concerned employees.
- Prepares stationary orders, receives, and keeps them
- Arranges flight and hotel bookings for the Manager inside and outside the Kingdom, in coordination with the concerned parties
- Follows up finalization of personnel procedures.
- Performs any duties assigned to him in his field
Skills & Abilities (Competencies):
· Good communication skills, both written and spoken.
· Current knowledge of secretarial practices
· Ability to think logically and systematically
· Ability to prepare reports and letters.
· Ability to save documents and to safeguard confidential correspondences
· Ability to deal and coordinate with others.
· Have good sense of urgency.
· Arabic typing 50 WPM; English typing 40 WPM
· Good command of Arabic and English.