The Quality Manager will build a strong working knowledge of program requirements to support resolution of any compliance queries from other departments and will advise act as a subject matter expert on all matters associated with Quality Assurance providing advice and guidance to the Business Process Services division of Maximus Saudi Arabia, supporting the Social Beneficiaries Assessment contract. The role will also manage the internal audit schedule and lead participation in external audits from the relevant client or third-party stakeholders.
- Delivers against the Quality Management framework with the use of the team, to ensure the internal delivery process and controls as a minimum, covers compliance standards; anticipating emerging compliance trends; designing improvements to the internal control structure.
- Gains understanding of current and proposed legislation and escalate any associated risk to the Quality and Continuous Improvement Director for action.
- Supports the Quality and Continuous Improvement Director with the development of quality assurance plans by reviewing site quality scores; identifying critical control points and preventative measures; corrective actions, and verification procedures.
- Supports the creation of monthly board reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends on non-compliant use of processes, corrective actions, and re-validations.
- Assures that contract delivery is consistent with contractual as well as legislative requirements and quality standards.
- Delivers against the risk management framework, utilizing the centralized risk register to cover all departments.
- Delivers against the Internal Audit schedule, utilizing the team to conduct surprise visits to sites, to perform risk analyses of the operational process, identifying critical control points, preventative measures, monitoring procedures, corrective actions, and verification procedures.
- Identifies contract delivery risks through reporting on the outcome of testing the adequacy and effectiveness of process and internal controls, escalating findings where necessary and ensuring effective route cause analysis is in place alongside tracking resolutions.
- Reports on quality assurance activity and analysis of trends associated with results of internal assurance and external audits, self-assessment programs, customer feedback and supplier performance.
- Supports external audit preparation to mitigate risks of non-compliance issues being identified and maximising the success of a positive score from the stakeholder.
- Monitors and reports on other departments adherence to approved service level agreements to ensure all billable outcomes are submitted and completed within agreed timescales.
- Monitors and reports quality team performance against approved service level agreements to ensure all billable outcomes are submitted and completed within agreed timescales and provide rationales/ solutions to Quality and Continuous Improvement Director where non- adherence is identified.
- Manages and reports team adherence to program billing and claims process to ensure they comply to 3rd party requirements.
- Reports on the effectiveness of program delivery and evidence criteria documentation.
- Develops and maintains constructive and efficient internal relationships with other departments and foster a positive relationship with the Ministry officials and other key 3rd party Stakeholders.
- Attends Business Management Meetings, Client meetings and Subcontractor/Partnership Meetings, as and when required
- Monitors and reports results around the quality of service and liaise with internal stakeholders to ensure that all complaints beyond the remit of the regional team are resolved or escalated where necessary.
- Monitors adherance to document man
- Bachelor degree is a mandatory requirement
- Professional certification, such as Six Sigma, ISO9001:2015 QMS
- Quality Auditor and verifier qualification (IQA, D32 33)
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Ability to convey information clearly
- Excellent communication skills and strong presentation skills
- Extremely comfortable in fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Strong judgement and decision-making skills
- Project management skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent drafting skills with the ability to convey information in written format clearly
- A strong ethical approach
- The experience of working within a quality/compliance department and function.
- Experience of working on government funded programs. (Desirable)
- Experience working within a quality/compliance department including some supervision of the team’s delivery and output.