The company is providing a wide range of Engineering Services such as Architectural and Structural design, Engineering Consultation & project management.
- • Working on the delivery of multidisciplinary projects, with technical inputs from numerous disciplines, including transport, Urban planning, sustainability, and Road engineers.
- Assists with the creation project procedures to guide project management staff in meeting project goals and milestones, monitoring and evaluating schedules, identifying variances, tracking and follow up, and implementing corrective actions.
- Ability to work on multidisciplinary projects, collaborate with other disciplines as well as having excellent communication and presentation skills Prepare reports, drawings and presentations.
- Assists in preparation of project monthly progress reports for presentations at team and executive session meetings by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing project data and trends.
- Support the project team with quality assurance reviews, reports and database management.
- Perform other related tasks as required
Candidates available locally in KSA with local transfer will be preferred:
- • Saudi National.
- Fresh Graduated Engineers – maximum 2 Years Experience.
- Bachelor degree from a recognized university in civil, Urban Planning and Arcitecture engineering. •
- Competent in AutoCAD and MS Professional Office Suite including: Excel, Word, Access, and PowerPoint. •
- Good communication skills, oral and written. •
- Must be able to communicate in English and Arabic effectively, both written and spoken.