· Achieve the Marble division sales target and expand customer base.
· Assist in developing and increasing sales revenue of Marble division to meet assigned targets.
· Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
· Develop client base through prospecting, qualifying and approaching target customers in target market along with the current customers.
· Identify and research customer needs to sell the Marble products to the showroom’s customers.
· Build the right sales presentation to each target customers segment.
· Prepare sales contract and all related documents to get it signed by the customer to close the deal.
· Prepare the technical and financial proposals, negotiate and close the deals.
· Coordinate with the showroom manager to organize the department display according to the company’s design standards.
· Coordinate with the Production Team of the Marble Factory to follow-up the customer’s orders.
· Create customers’ awareness of the company’s other services and products to increase cross-selling opportunities.
· Develop and maintain communication in a cooperative and professional manner with all levels of staff and customers using established guidelines.
· Participate in providing inputs that might lead to development of new products, modification of existing products and termination of ineffective products.
· Provide products knowledge to the other sales staff.
·Put the best efforts to persuade customers to apply the full product range to their needs.
· Coordinate with the sales executives of the other divisions to create customers’ awareness of the company’s other services and products to increase cross-selling opportunities.
· Coordinate with the back office team to follow-up with the customer orders.
1. Requirement open for Arab nationals.
2. Previous experience working as Sales manager/supervisor.
3. Background in sales with an extensive knowledge of marble products
4. Ability to achieve and exceed sales targets.