- Monitoring the daily sales activity for the sales staff, sales assistant, Sales Performance, Sales plans, and targets.
- Staff training, development, and motivation.
- Break branch goals and administer their success.
- Handle customer complaints and conduct customer feedback surveys.
- Maintain personal records and training records.
- Maximize gross profit.
- Customer satisfaction rating.
- Daily, monthly, and yearly sales analysis.
- Handling launches for new models & products.
- Controlling the stock.
- Handling cash management, verifying payments and collections through the system.
- Prepare monthly reports required by top management.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in FMCG sales.
- Has Diploma as a minimum.
- Good-looking, has the ability to build a good working relationship with clients.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Good computer skills.
- Good command of English and Arabic Language.
- Supervisory and management skills.