Objectives: Deliver Company growth objective by optimizing the sales & distribution of all product range in the designated geographical area by strictly adhering the Company policies & procedures and maintaining the highest standards of sales ethics.
Lead the regional sales team to achieve or exceed agreed sales targets through the effective deployment and motivation.
Lead Sales Team meetings as per business needs on regular basis.
Identify, explore and extend business opportunities with new and existing key accounts and allocated channels in order to meet or exceed set sales revenue targets
Plan, prioritize and allocate short and long term sales team activities, ensuring effective deployment of resources, in order to optimize prospects for the achievement of stretching sales targets.
Manage the selling cycle for own portfolio of major accounts from allocation through to sales closure in order to service and grow existing business.
Make personal calls on major accounts and potential leads at the middle to senior management level in order to achieve individual and team sales targets.
- Experience of developing business plans and sales strategies
- Understanding of Sales & Distribution processes
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, organize priorities, and meet deadlines
- Problem solving and analytical abilities
- Strong planning and organizing skills
- Ability to effectively produce presentations and reports for top management
- Good ability to Negotiate and influence others
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Office
- Good follow-through skills with a high attention to detail to ensure operational efficiency and reporting