About the Job
I. Marketing Function:
- Implementing a marketing plan set by management in coordination with supervisor by introducing new products and following up on developing and reinforcing existing ones.
- Researching and studying in regards to the industry to keep his/her knowledge updated and sharing updates with retailers, practitioners and colleagues by providing them with articles and studies on regular basis.
- Providing necessary training for practitioners and assistants about products and their use.
- Keeping a professional image of the company by having high work ethics, superior product knowledge and solid information about products, procedures & competition and by spreading knowledge.
- Handling customers’ complaints professionally after referring to Assistant Sales Manager.
- Taking personal responsibility for answering customers’ queries knowledgeably.
- Making all efforts and queries to know about all the competitive products inside-out starting with composition, packaging, prices and offers.
II. Selling Function:
- Introducing and selling the full product line equally by applying selling techniques according to SOPs
- Reaching sales targets for the assigned territory by following monthly schedule.
- Completing a minimum of 15 visits per day called sales calls in terms of providing recent articles and studies, discussing updates and issues in industry and closing a sales deal.
- Closing perfectly sales deals in terms of taking orders, preparing quotations and offers within company price list or customer’s special treatment, agreeing on payment terms and placing orders at the customer service desk.
- Referring to Assistant Sales Manager for special discounts or deviation from price list.
- Following up on clients payments in a professional and ethical way.
- Completing sales cycle (visiting all customers and potential customers in assigned territory)
- Handling trouble shooting with existing products after referring to Assistant Sales Manager to take proper actions.
- Following up on existing products sold.
- Optimizing time in assigned territory while keeping cost at lowest rate.
- Keeping track of any customer’s history, requests and dealing with the company by filling, updating and organizing the green files.
- Preparing his/her monthly schedule in coordination with the Assistant Sales Manager.
- Submitting a daily report about his/her daily activities & achievements.
- Excellent communication skills
- Time Management skills
- Negotiation skills
- Good presentation skills
- Researching Skills
- A Bachelor of Medical Science is required
- Biomedical Engineer is a plus
- MBA is a plus.