- Build and maintain long-lasting client relationships using a blend of conventional and hi-tech connectivity.
- Assist in finding relevant clients and customers by collaborating with the company’s many teammates.
- Maintain accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities to analyse the sales prospects.
- Interact with the customer for product offering, brand awareness on time to time basis by meetings and calls.
- Boosting sales prospects through effective utilization of consumer sales, dealer, PR, and business promotion techniques.
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, and merchandising techniques.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, and making recommendations to management.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- High school diploma/ Bachelor degree
- 5 years of experience in similar sales field
- Ability to learn about various products, and display and share this knowledge in a confident manner
- Excellent Communication (both verbal and written) and interpersonal skills.
- Strong customer management abilities.