1. Actively pursuing growth opportunities, by developing new clients and maintaining good relationship with existing clients.
2. Delivering agreed revenue and sharing objectives on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis; achieve monthly KPI’s.
3. Continuously promoting sales activities by developing and concentrating on new key accounts and developing business with existing accounts.
4. Achieving a balanced portfolio of business that maximizes operational efficiency and reduces risk all in accordance to the allocation of targets set by the Department Manager.
5. Ensuring accurate compilation and reporting of operational and financial information about the customers.
6. Conducting customer presentations and details sales/project proposals.
7. Constant communication with new customers, customer support and department staff about relevant company policies, departmental expectations and customer expectations.
8. Supporting the department in pricing, preparing quotations and estimates for contract negotiations; coordinates the negotiation process.
9. Preparing sales contracts based on approved proposals and ensuring all contractual obligations are clearly addressed and documented.
10. Actively engaging with the operations and other departments in defining and documenting standard operating procedures for specific contracts as a part of the negotiation process
11. Coordinating in ensuring all legal requirements are compiled with safeguarding the interest of the company.
12. Finalizing contracts after including any changes required by customer and ensuring all authorized signatories sign the final draft of the contract.
13. Ensuring all appropriate contract records (system files and hard copy) are maintained, updating renewals initiated well in time before the expiring of the contract.
14. Preparing and compiling Sales Reports for the Management on pre-defined basis.
15. Proactively working with the Finance Department to ensure all payments are collected within the agreed timelines as per the credit terms the customer has with the company.
16. Performing any other related duties / projects assigned by the Department Manager from time