Interface with Finance, Offtake and Shipping & Logistics Consultants to prepare and provide invoices for all sales from the Company including updating into SAP in a timely manner.
- Contract management – development and management of contracts
- Compliance management – management and delivery of compliance of contracts, licenses and permits.
- Manage interface with off taker, Shipping & Logistics Consultants, Inspectorate, OTO etc to ensure shipping schedule is agreed, prepared and delivered on time. Front all necessary interface with these agencies.
- Prepare Annual Commercial Budget and five year work plans inputs accurately and timely and submit to Commercial Manager.
- Prepare Marketing and Shipping reports and inputs for monthly Business Reports
- Support Commercial Manager in supporting Company’s supply chain, including procurement and administration of commercial contracts
- Manage and co-ordinate relevant compliance requirement work permits, licenses and contracts.
- Provide support, as and when required, on IT and OT function
- Own and manage data and documents for the Commercial function
- Support business operations and enhancement of SAP modules.
- Perform other job related duties as assigned by Commercial Manager.
- Any other duties assigned by the Company from time to time.
- Create and sustain a culture of continuous improvement through benchmarking and implementation and improvement of corporate management systems and programs.
Bachelors’ Degree in Engineering and/or Business related subject
12+ years of experience in Business or Commercial roles with working experience in Chemical Process plant or Refinery
Relevant and demonstrable experience in delivery of the functional responsibilities listed above.