work with companies’ sales teams to determine the best strategies to increase customer purchases. They assist higher management in developing reasonable sales goals, oversee the activities of sales employees, and collaborate with marketing teams to expand brand presence. Strong work ethic and demonstrate exceptional communication, negotiation, and customer service skills at all times.
• Developing and sustaining long-lasting relationships with customers.
• Screening, recruiting, and training sales employees.
• Calling potential customers to explain company products and encourage purchases.
• Answering customers’ questions and escalating complex issues to the relevant departments as needed.
• Developing in-depth knowledge of company products.
• Maintaining an accurate record of all sales, scheduled customer appointments, and customer complaints.
• Collaborating with the marketing department to ensure that the company is reaching its target audience.
• Informing product developers of possible product improvements and changes to ensure that company products meet current market needs.
• Preparing & analyses for Market segments
• Analyzing competitors’ products to determine product features, benefits, shortfalls, and market success.
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration, business management, marketing, or related field is preferred.
• Negotiation & A good follow-up skills
• Proven sales experience.
• Sound knowledge of sales strategies and industry regulations.
• Proven track record of achieving sales targets.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent negotiation and consultative sales skills.
• Effective communication skills.
• Exceptional customer service skills.