Sales Manager – Rome, Italy
JOB PURPOSE: Identify, develop, and maintain commercial relationships with new and existing clients. Develop and implement winning value-added sales strategies, with a strong new business focus to position FPI as a technical leader in the market, build client confidence and deliver agreed sales targets and objectives.
- Recognise and quantify driving forces and changes within the market. Understand their implications and impact on the business and implement appropriate responses to capitalise on market opportunities.
- Develop sales opportunities within both new and existing customers, so to maximise the market potential for FPI products. Identify, develop and coordinate third party channel suppliers as well as direct accounts so to deliver sales growth.
- Demonstrate commercial acumen in leading negotiations to ensure maximum revenue is achieved with the most favourable terms and conditions possible.
- Lead training and client engagement activities including presentations, workshops and provide technical guidance, so to build client confidence and drive conversion opportunities.
- Undertake ensure all commercial activities are in accordance with and support the overall policy, strategic goals and objectives of the company.
- Understand, implement and follow all of the company commercial and social responsibility polices and ensure the interests of the company are maintained at all times.
SPAN OF COMMUNICATION
Internal: Employees and other Departments
External: Customers and potential customers
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, & SKILLS
- Technical engineering or higher-level technical degree
Preferred Experience: 5 years in a similar job
Organizational capacity, creativity, customer focus, confidentiality, initiative, teamwork, responsibility, focus on results, rigorous application of occupational health and safety regulations, environmental commitment
- Interpersonal skilled person
- Good technical knowledge
- Focus on results
- Focus on customer trading and support
- Team worker
- Fluent verbal and written English