Sales Manager – Government (Saudi)
Sales & Marketing
Leadership received from (directly):
Director of Sales
Leadership received from (indirectly):
Director of Business Development
Sales – Dir of Banquet & Events – Exec Chef
Our Vision, we make moments
Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts (MH&R) is in the “moments” business. We’re intimately involved in important times in our guests lives. And you never know when a moment can be made. A simple smile in the lobby can create the positivity that turns a business trip into a new business celebration. An insider tip on the best way to spend a day can make an entire holiday. A romantic dinner for two can lead to a longer term partnership.
It doesn’t take much to make a moment. Just to be genuine. And human. And warm. And take steps to do the ordinary in an extraordinary way.
We understand that this vision cannot be achieved without great people who create and support work environments designed to produce exceptional results.
- Under the general guidance and supervision of the Director of Sales, Support the Sales and Baquet & Events Department in all MICE related activities.
- To promote efficiency, confidence, courtesy and an extremely high standard of social skills.
- To generally promote and ensure good inter-departmental relations
- To display a pleasant manner and positive attitude at all times and to promote a good company image to guests and colleagues.
- To demonstrate pride in the workplace and personal appearance at all times when representing the hotel thus identifying a high level of commitment
- Maintains the highest standards of professionalism, ethics and attitude towards all hotel guests, clients, staff and employees.
- Maintains professional business confidentiality
- To adhere to Company and Hotel rules and regulations at all times
Key Deliverables and Responsibilities
Planning & Organizing:
- Responsible for bookings, generating proposals, generating contracts, issuing confirmations and follow up process with all MICE customers that are assigned to you
- Ensures that all lead requests are handled as per the policy and not exceeding the lead handing timeframe policy.
- Ensures active follow up on sent offers as per guest requirements.
- Preparation of offer letters according to the guest requirements. Ensuring company standards are in place.
- Personalizes and executes the event for the Meeting planner
- Maintain timely and responsive communication with all accounts and prospects.
- Assess group bus