▪ Achieve quarterly set target for assigned territory by country.
Develop sales strategies for the assigned market to ensure attainment of company’s sales goals.
▪ Leading, directing and motivating the sales team in order to achieve the overall company’s sales objectives.
▪ Participate in setting price strategy (increase/ decrease) in coordination with brand team.
▪ Assist in developing marketing plan for each country under assigned territory & Ensure execution with resident sales specialist.
▪ Market survey and collecting information including (main players, competitors, new products, etc…)
▪ Develop new channels/ customers to ensure full coverage of area by channel/ product category.
▪ Initiate and coordinate development of sales plans for existing and new customers / sectors.
▪ Conduct regular meetings and market visits with Sales Specialist to build effective communications with distributors.
▪ Provide regular feedback to senior management regarding performance.
▪ Maintain updated records of all pricings, sales, and activity reports.
▪ Conduct effective training for appointed distributor sales team.
▪ Ensure visibility/ availability & proper displays of own products in key accounts.
▪ Ensure price competitiveness at all levels (FOB, W/S & RSP) at all times and report to concerned person for immediate action.
▪ Follow up with Distributor on due payment
▪ Propose new potential customers for new categories/ channels.
▪ Bachelor degree in relevant major
▪ 5 years experience of sales and marketing in FMCG, preferable in Stationery Industry.
▪ Experience in leading and managing cross functional teams
▪ Able to travel frequently
▪ High abilities of execution of projects
▪ English and Arabic language are required
▪ French language is a plus
Competitive salary plus health insurance will be provided to the right candidate.
Candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted.