What you will do
Sales Manager is a key role, reporting to the Sales Director responsible for our business across Middle East & Africa region. The focus would be Fire Protection, Fire Fighting, and Fire Detection & Security Systems. You will be based in UAE and will be part of Sales-Contracting Team (Power & Utility) that is focused in expanding our footprint and customer base across the MEA region to achieve our strong growth objectives.
As a member of this team, you will work within a vibrant environment that provides a platform for you to use your experience to deliver our business objectives for our Middle East and Africa region.
How you will do it
As a Sales Manager you will chase, qualify and close new sales opportunities by creating competitive, high quality proposals, and also take part in tendering and bidding process. You’ll demonstrate your expertise and knowledge of the Fire Detection and Fire Suppression sector by differentiating Johnson Controls, leveraging your deep market knowledge of our competitor’s strategies, products and services.
Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products. Determines annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results. Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing the sales team. Designing and implementing a strategic sales plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
You are focused to seek and develop long term customer relationships and self-motivated to drive your territory growth. You’re determined and consistent in your approach to work, managing multiple priorities simultaneously because of your excellent planning, and time management skills.
What we look for
* Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics preferred
* Minimum 8 years’ experience in selling Fire & Security systems within MEA market
* Proven track record of delivering sales target focusing on Fire Protection Systems, Fire Detection & Alarm Systems, Security systems for Power & Utility clients in MEA Region
* Sound business and technical knowledge
* Ability to design technical solutions, select equipment and advise customers on solutions
* High-energy personality with go-getter attitude and enjoy working in a fast paced, dynamic industry
* Determined, results driven, strong sales drive
* Fluent language skills in English
* UAE Driving License