- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure it’s strong presence
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Build and maintaining client relations
- Work with internal departments such as the Marketing or Product teams to engage audiences and clients more deeply
- Meet and exceed KPIs and sales targets
- Possess deep knowledge of business product offering and value proposition
- Follow organisational policies and regulations that affect the Sales department
- Proactively pursue new business and sales opportunities
- Solve problems for clients and customers by developing innovative and tailored sales solutions
- Be a brand ambassador and reflect company values at all times
- Ability to Forecast Sales Goals Based on Analytics.
- Strategic Thinking and Planning Skills to Implement Sales Plans.
- Ability to Coach, Mentor, and Motivate Salespeople.
- Ability to Delegate Responsibilities.
- Ability to Communicate.