- Respond to customer needs in a timely manner.
- Maintain active liaison with competitors, through personal contacts, professional and industry associations, keeping abreast of competitors’ services, facilities and accounts to ensure the property remains in a competitive position and develops new sales leads.
- Negotiate rate packages with corporate clients
- Develop and implement creative local marketing channels, including social media channels
- Prepare company contracts for the property in accordance with current business and pricing conditions
- Work within current business strategies and recognizing potential opportunities
- Knowledge of local market
- Knowledge of hospitality
- Passion for sales and for achieving targets and objectives
- Degree-level qualification in a relevant field
- Must have a minimum of (2+) year of progressive sales experience
- Previous experience in the hospitality industry preferred; experience selling luxury brands and experiential services preferred.
- Aggressive negotiating skills and creative selling abilities to close on business with a high conversion ratio.
- Must be able to “Knock on doors” to get the business
- Knows how to conduct research on the Internet.
- Weekly prospecting and soliciting goals
- Uncovering new customers (Local and social)
- Effective sales skills to up-sell products and services