Sales Executive, Groups & Corporate
As a Sales Executive, you are responsible to develop and foster business through pro-active direct sales, marketing, telemarketing, direct mail, appointment calls and tours of the hotel. Also develops strategic action plans for hotels to drive measurable, incremental sales revenue.
- Meet the sales objectives on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis
- Extend administrative support to the corporate and group sales team
- Solicit group, corporate and banquet business through action plan preparation and execution
- Establish quotes based on negotiated agreements and group pricing strategy, confirming by written contracts
- Manage RFP inquiries through Lanyon, Cvent and Meeting Broker platforms
- Participate in tradeshows, conventions and promotional events within the hotel and trade related organizations
- Maintain accounts, contact, activity and business details within Anais
- Work closely with the Catering & Conference Service Department to ensure all details of the contract were delivered and guests depart satisfied
- Prepare weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports, as required
- Balance operational, administrative and colleague needs
- Follow departmental policies and procedures
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Previous hotel experience is required.
- Hotel sales experience and established contacts with government entities and local and global DMC’s & corporate accounts required.
- Computer literate in Microsoft Window applications and/or relevant computer applications required.
- University/College degree in a related discipline preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal required.
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities.
- Highly accountable and reliable.
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times.
Please note that you must be eligible to live and work in Dubai.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS