- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers via meetings, telephone calls and emails;
- Manage the sales cycle from lead generation till deal closing.
- Maximize revenue from each client and meet revenue-based targets.
- Search for new prospect customers in the defined territory which includes existing accounts and new accounts.
- Manage on-going account relationships.
- Assist in project kick-off meetings and provide on-going sales input and control throughout the project.
- Participate in trade shows to promote company’s products and to develop sales leads.
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
- Acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets.
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales.
- Gathering market and customer information.
- Representing the organization at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations.
- Negotiating variations in price, delivery and specifications with sales and development manager.
- Advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions.
- Liaising with suppliers to check on the progress of existing orders.
- Recording sales and order information and sending copies to the sales office.
- Reviewing own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets.
- Gaining a clear understanding of customers’ requirements.
- Making accurate, rapid cost calculations, and providing customers with quotations.
- Feeding future buying trends back to management.
- Minimum 5 years of Experience in the same field.
- Excellent human skills and attractive personality.
- Good managerial & organizational skills.
- Excellent computer skills using MS Office software.
- Advanced presentation, communication skills, time management and excellent public speaking ability.
- Awareness of market levels and opportunities.
- Proactive, energetic with strong organizational and collaborative skills.
- Fluency in English and Arabic, both written and spoken.
- Knowledge of principles and methods of promoting and selling products or services
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent business communications skills.
- Focused and ability to maximize profits.