The Sales Engineer– Used- Trucks is primarily responsible for achieving/exceeding the targeted sales of used units while maintaining/ improving the customer service experience.
The key responsibilities are as follows:
- Achieve/Exceed monthly/annual sales target while maximizing the profitability by focusing on both the net sales and gross margin earnings. This includes utilizing discounts as a tool to close deals.
- Ensure that the customer’s expectations always meet or exceed the standard set
- Attend all daily sales meetings and modular training sessions that introduce new products and make sure the Sales Manager is informed if additional training is required. Attend all product launch trainings for new vehicles , equipment
- Awareness on competitor activities/their products and discuss the data with the Sales Manager to facilitate the necessary strategic planning by the management.
- Document and maintain all records pertaining to the area of activity for future reference and for use by the Sales Managers.
Qualifications, Experience & Skills:
- Strong knowledge of Sales process, F&I, structure, systems and methodology
- Bachelor’s degree
The ideal candidate will have the following experience and skills:
- Previous sales experience is must in the fields of Commercial Vehicles, specifiacall with trucks
- Experienced in used unit truck sales is preferred
- 3+ years of experience in the field
Job-Specific Skills Behavioral Competencies:
- Must have quantitative and analytical skills and PC proficiency
- Must be fluent English, Arabic and any other language considered an added advantage
- Must have excellent negotiation influencing and customer service skills
- Must be an effective communicator