What you will do
The Sales Engineer- Service & Maintenance is a key role, reporting to the Service Manager responsible for our Oil & Gas & Power sector across the Middle East & Africa region. You will be based in Abu Dhabi and will be part of Service and Maintenance sales team that is focused in expanding our footprint and customer base to achieve our strong growth objectives. The team focuses on Selling Service and Maintenance Contracts for Fire and Security Systems.
You will be concentrated on selling Annual Maintenance Contracts, revamping, upgradation jobs and growing our market share with new clienteles which includes Oil & Gas and Power Companies, Contractors & End Users. As a member of this team, you will work within a vibrant environment that provides a platform for you to use your experience to deliver our business objectives for our UAE region.
How you will do it
As a Sales Engineer you will use your in-depth technical expertise in Fire and Safety products to chase, qualify and close new sales opportunities by generating new leads, attending presentation or meeting with clients, creating competitive, high quality proposals, and also take part in tendering and bidding process. You will support the Sales manager with any task or objective assigned and liaise, consult and co-operate with other Departments in the process of producing commercial proposal. You will liaise with the internal technical & Sales team to meet the client requirements. Key requirement is the ability to estimate manpower required to quote for annual maintenance contract and modification projects.
You will prepare and issue quotations in coordination with the estimation team. You’ll demonstrate your expertise by differentiating Johnson Controls, leveraging your market understanding of our competitor’s strategies, products and services.
You are focused to seek and develop long term customer relationships, and self-motivated to drive your territory growth. You’re determined and consistent in your approach to work, managing multiple priorities simultaneously because of your excellent planning, and time management skills.
What we look for
* Degree in Mechanical or Electrical & Electronics Engineering as applicable
* Minimum 5 years’ experience in selling Maintenance & Service contracts specifically for Fire & Safety products(Fire Alarm, Sprinklers, Gas Suppressions, Deluge etc) within UAE market
* Proven track record of generating business through Oil & Gas Industry & EPC Companies dealing with Fire and Safety systems
* Must be well versed with local civil defense rules & basic NFPA standards
* Proven track record of achieving sales for Fire & Safety portfolio within the UAE market
* Proficient with Fire & Security Products
* Excellent presentation and communication skills
* Highly customer oriented
* Quality focus, self-driven personality
* Determined, results driven, strong sales drive
* Fluent language skills in English
* Ability to manage multiple tasks
* UAE driving license is must