- Meeting & Exceeding expectation of customers by satisfying products & service requirements of the Electrical Industry
- Meeting set targets and achieving all-round growth for the organization
- Explore avenues of expanding organization’s business
- Adhering to corporate policies and its legal obligations
- Meeting key decision makers like consultants, contractors & clients to ensure products are specified, which can generate potential enquiries
- Participating in prospective tenders & enquiries, by making quotations to enquiries received
- Follow-up, negotiation and finalization of contracts with customers and vendors
- Receive, acknowledge, process, execute and deliver orders, in accordance with order/contract obligations. Processing of order will include supplier related activities, like preparing orders or suppliers, providing assistance for obtaining approvals from customers, and continuous follow-to to ensure contract obligations are met
- Regarding Future & Ongoing projects, competition activities, customer satisfaction and avenues for expansion and growth
- Budget inputs for forecasting, Achieving set targets, adhering to corporate policies, code of ethics, quality policies and objectives and social commitments to train & develop local expertise
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in the sector
- Diploma/Engineering degree in Electrical
- Sound conceptual knowledge of basic electrical engineering
- Application engineering, marketing & sales of substation equipment like medium/high voltage switchgear, protection & automation, AC & DC UPS solutions, instrument transformers, etc.
- Should have experience in handling Utilities, Industries, Engineering Consultants and EPC Contractors
- Having worked with products from reputed brands like GE, ABB, SIEMENS, SEL, SCHNEIDER, etc will carry an extra advantage.