- Encode and update all customers’ data in Kerridge system.
- Review & ensure a proper documentation of all sold and / or reserved vehicle data before encoding it in Kerridge system.
- Coordinate with Pre Delivery Inspection (PDI) department for ordering the booked vehicles to customers. Further, coordinate the cars delivery to showroom on time.
- Prepare daily and periodical reports & analysis required from the manufactures & managers, and forward to sales general manager for discussion.
- Coordinate with personnel department on all employees admin such as sick leave, annual leave, penalties, etc.
- Coordinate with marketing department on new campaigns, activities in showroom, etc.
- Assist the Sales team in sale operation when required.
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel.