- The sales consultant is responsible for achieving the company’s goals of increasing sales and marketing of all types of available cars as well as providing excellent customer service.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers via meetings, telephone calls and emails;
- Search for new prospect customers in the defined territory which includes existing accounts and new accounts.
- Ensure achievement of all sales target and analyses all company objectives.
- Create a systematic methodology for maintaining the accuracy and relevant information to facilitate the quick assessment of clients.
- Ensure dynamic communication with clients through online and offline modes, thereby promoting company products and services.
- Boosting sales prospects through effective utilization of consumer sales, dealer, PR, and business promotion techniques.
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- Proven track record of maintaining professional ethics through the portrayal of exemplary soft skills.
- Excellent command of soft skills and a deep understanding of sales values and principles.
- Tremendous enthusiasm to efficiently achieve sales goals under tight deadlines.
- Apt in dealing with clients and engagingly presenting product data for potential leads.
- Demonstrated ability to forge long-lasting work relationships by leveraging information, tactics, and excellent communication.