Our client is a large manufacturing company in Saudi. They are currently looking to recruit a Sales / Commercial Director (Heavy Machinery) to be base in Dammam
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Manages human, financial and commercial resources to ensure that the business is supported fully and that revenues of the business are actively flowing.
• Working closely with the business unit and interdepartmental relativities, he regularly reviews the sales performance, guides, and motivates teams and other support staff in meeting their objectives & targets, and seeks to retain or improve market share.
Sales and Marketing:
• The General Manager keeps close contact with industry and obtains market intelligence to establish customer needs to assist the sales teams.
• Working closely with the managers and subordinates, he regularly assesses the performance across all areas to ensure the achievement and maintenance of standards.
• Personally gets involved with the management of client issues in the territory.
• Liaises with marketing in regards to trade show attendance.
• The General Manager, working closely follows customer complaints and comments of customers.
• Accordingly, he ascertains the issues and discusses mitigation plans with his/her team to rectification practices where required.
• He/she ensures strict implementation of standards.
• He/she investigates all customer complaints to identify the weak areas.
• Should areas be identified, he/she advises the who then arrange for the relevant training for their staff.
• The General Manager identifies the high achievers amongst the staff in the branches.
• He utilises his job knowledge, customer service feedback and knowledge of weak areas within his staff to identify training needs and development plans for his staff.
• He identifies the aptitude, knowledge level, aspirations, strengths and weakness of each member of his staff.
Facilities & Support:
• The General Manager ensures that the facilities, assets and operations inside the branches are maintained to a high standard inclusive of the buildings both interior and exterior.
• He ensures that manpower to support the operation of the branch is available for the business to support the sales teams and operations.
• He works with head office in ensuring that local legislative requirements are entertained and in place and certifications are up to date to allow for further recruitment if required.