· Supporting the sales agent in the documentation relevant to car sales and inquiries.
· Entering the pre-sales customer inquiries and test drive data to the system.
· Follow up sales invoice, order of the cars, arranging insurance, follow up with the traffic department for vehicle registration
· Addressing the questions and inquiries of customers to sales agent.
· Working closely with the Showroom manager for creating pre-sales customer inquiries weekly and monthly report.
· Collaborating with the sales team to help executing any special events/ promotions to ensure seamless execution.
· Monitoring and reporting all social media questions and comments to the Showroom manager.
· Answering incoming phone calls in professional manners.
· Maintaining and filing records of customers inquiries and business transactions.
· Helping the sales team to collect and analyze market information.
- University graduate or equivalent qualification
- Previous administration experience preferred
- Sales and marketing knowledge are added value
- Bilingual (Arabic and English) proficiency for both verbal and typing communications
- Basic computer knowledge on Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Candidate should have a Presentable Pleasant Personality, motivated, and possess Team Work skills.