- Leverage social media trends to advertise and highlight different ongoing activities of the company.
- Develop relative and high-quality online material to upload on the company’s online platforms.
- Work with content creators, graphic designers, and other professionals to plan a successful social media strategy.
- Evaluate the outcome of online campaigns through real-time metrics and relevant tools.
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization.
- Implement new SEO and social media trends in the organization’s existing digital activities for continuous improvement.
- Thorough knowledge of social media indicators like clicks, profile visits, likes, reach, etc.
- Skilled in handling content planning, ideation, creation, and delivery for platforms like Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Passionate social media handler with a thorough understanding of search engine optimization and key online promotional activities.
- Adept in publishing social media captions, articles, blogs, and other online resources.
- Excellent grasp of conventional and modern communication channels for conveying the desired message effectively.
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organisational ability.