Roles & responsibility:
· Overall responsibility (P&L) for sales and applications of HVAC products such as Valves and PICVs and FCU connect
· General sales and marketing of HVAC products. Specifying the brand with consultants and clients
· Identify and develop new products based on the market demand
· Work closely with the design consultant on projects like General building service designs, District cooling and other chilled water system design projects and offer them optimum solutions thereby assuring our brand goes into the vendor list.
· Registration of RFQs, preparation of quotes, order follow ups and conclusions.
· Meeting the potential clients for technical and commercial negotiation.
· Maintaining relationships with existing clients and developing the same with new ones.
· Customer management by providing after sales support.
· General follow-ups through cold calling, meeting clients
· Achieve sales targets by implementing agreed designed strategies and exploring all business opportunities, thereby increasing the profitable growth of the company.
· Introducing product line mainly HVAC products, Valves, FCU connect and PICV to the contractors and consultants
· Technical observation/ study of relevant project specifications to prepare the techno-commercial proposals for the represented product line
· Supervision / presiding over the proposal preparation/ final review of the offer
· Commercial negotiations/bidding with contractors and finalization of orders / Projects
· Preparing technical submittal for the commercially approved product for technical approval from the consultant
· Working closely with consultant, if required, for a smooth approval process
· Presiding over deliveries and after sales support to ensure customer satisfaction and future business
· Follow up on collections and assist finance team to collect payments on time
· Bachelor’s Degree in mechanical engineering
· Minimum 8 years experience in selling MEP / HVAC items in UAE
· Male / Female candidates with experience preferred
· Fluency in Arabic and English and excellent communication skills
· Proficiency in MS Office Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
· Excellent analytical, communication, and interpersonal skills
· Ability to travel outside the UAE
· Energetic, follows instructions, and presentable with strong communication skills