ARI-Armaturen is a leading international developer, manufacturer, and distributor of valves as well as complementary services linked to the control, isolation, safety and steam trapping of liquid and gaseous media.
From industrial processes and chemicals through shipbuilding to building management: ARI can look back on a tradition of more than 70 years as a competent partner for control – isolation – safety – steam trapping of liquid and gaseous media. We manufacture high-quality, heavy-duty valves in line with the latest standards at three different locations in Germany.
Established in 1950, the privately owned ARI Group employs a staff of more than 1.000 and is today a successful player on the international stage. Eighteen sales subsidiaries as well as a network of sales partners in over 60 countries worldwide guarantee ARI service around the globe.
Currently we are looking for a Sales Administrator for the following:
- Commercial support for all our Middle East customers
- Close cooperation with outside sales regarding the processing of order intake and preparing quotations in the ERP system
- Entering of new leads in the system and keeping them updated
- Cooperation with production planning, product development and warehouse of the German Headquarter
- Support exhibitions and product trainings for our partners
- Support with the ERP-launch in our Dubai subsidiary
- Experience in Sales or any other customer-related job, preferably with a technical background
- Skilled in any ERP-system, preferably even as a Key User
- Understanding of complex contexts and prioritization of various tasks
- Enthusiasm for sales and to be eager in working with customers
- Ability to work in a small team and an international environment
- Your strengths: Open-minded, excellent communication skills and flexibility