– Investigating accidents, complaints, and cases of ill-health.
– Serving legal notices.
– Writing reports.
– Recording infringements of the law.
– Providing advice and recommendations.
– Gathering and preparing legal evidence.
– Providing prosecution evidence in court.
– Investigates accidents to determine causes and devises preventive measures.
– Instruct workers in the use of safety equipment and safe work methods.
– Ability to perform multi-task at a time.
– Highly communication skills
– Good common in English or Arabic.