We are looking for an experienced Ruby on Rails Developer for our leading software development company. You will be working with a team of Software Engineers, Front-end Developers for building and maintaining a software platform.
You will get the opportunity to work on a large ROR code base. You will be basically working on web application development and conducting continuous integration to the server side modules. In addition to this, you will have to upkeep and maintain continuous support for the customer base.
If you have passion for programming and would like to enjoy working in a fast paced environment, we will be happy if you join our team.
- Architect and install new infrastructure
- Design and build reusable and efficient ruby code
- Plan and implement new features
- Integrate data sources and databases in one system
- Identify the bugs and propose the solution for problems
- Interact with stakeholders to express and present platform proficiency according to their practices
- Collaborate with Graphic Designers and UI Designers to understand the product requirements better
- Design and develop new software applications from scratch
- Maintain and manager APIs
- Test the ruby code for bugs and resolve them accordingly
- Stay updated about latest developments in Ruby on Rails programming
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
- 3+ years of work experience as a Ruby on Rails Developer
- ROR certifications will be an added benefit
- Understanding of database patterns and architecture
- Knowledge of code deployment and version control
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Excellent knowledge of server-side templated programming
- Good knowledge of web development
- Excellent understanding of design principles
- Good knowledge of code versioning tools like GitHub, Git, etc.
- Good project management skills
- Excellent communication skills