• Establishing and maintaining the Firm’s Risk Management framework, systems and controls to mitigate, monitor and control identified risks to which the Firm is exposed;
• Working closely with Senior Management / Business Unit Heads to identify risks;
• Developing and implementing the IRAP/Risk Management procedures and Risk Assessment Matrix;
• Assisting in the design and maintenance of the Firm’s IRAP and ICAAP Assessments;
• Provide the Board of Directors with regular reports related to the Firm’s current and emerging risks;
• Ensuring a Business Continuity Plan is implemented;
• Assist in ensuring on-going regulatory compliance with the DFSA Rules and the applicable DIFC Legislation.