Ensure Salaries and benefits comply with existing pay structure and aligned with best market practices
Identify markets trends in collaboration with recruiters to ensure we maintain our pay competitiveness
Conduct research on employee satisfaction related to Total Rewards
Review and Revise compensation plan as required by business operation after conduction through internal study
Provide inputs to draft revised job descriptions, ensure JAQ are refreshed at a definite interval
Conduct periodic audits, prepare and present reports
Design Total Rewards programs that align with company’s strategic plan
Ensure internal pay equity and provide external competitiveness of the organization C&B programs
Perform periodic Job Evaluation and Market benchmarking
Participate in salary and benefits survey and provide insights of market movement
5 to 7 years of experience in progressively more complex and responsible operational roles within a dynamic human capital function. Knowledge and experience with Total Rewards framework, well adapted to Hays, Tower Watson rewards methodologies
· Knowledge of recruitment, staffing and onboarding principles, practices and procedures
· Knowledge of the HR Labour law
· Knowledge of Oracle
· People management skills
· Problem solving and decision-making skills
· Planning, scheduling and organizing skills
· Arabic language communication skills.
· Coaching and mentoring skills.
· Adaptability and flexibility skills.
· Customer service skills.