Overview of the role
The role will have responsibilities including support to design the aftersales retention products, feasibility analysis based on market study, end to end operational and financial process design, proposal review with the stakeholders, marketing brief, monitoring and operational management of common products which across all brands. The focus will be to improve the aftersales customer retention and experience. The Retention Department is centrally connected with all Al-Futtaim Automotive brands in UAE and International markets.
What you will do
- Publish dashboard for the Retention product performance reflecting by brand and branches.
- Conduct market intelligence activities and collect customer insights
- Develop and implement Retention product marketing plans, campaigns and strategies along with the marketing department.
- Conduct site visits (Gemba) to identify any retention related improvement opportunities
- Produce feasibility study of new products.
- Process design of implementation including training plan, change management, operation flow, financial flow.
Required skills to be successful
- Experience in customer loyalty and retention in the automotive aftersales industry.
- 2 Experience in Aftersales Service Marketing or Aftersales Business Development in the automotive industry.
- Has the experience in developing and implementing product marketing plans, campaigns and strategies.
- Excellent market intelligence covering competitors, customers, pricing and market trends.
What equips you for the role
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Marketing or Business Management or equivalent.
- 5 years overall experience with Automotive dealerships in Aftersales Service Marketing, customer loyalty and retention or Aftersales Business Development
- Knowledge of Automotive Dealer Operations, Marketing, Data analytics, Out of box thinking, Presentation skills, Market research skills, Planning and Project Management.