Oversee and coordinate the planning, organizing, training and leadership necessary to achieve the objectives in business development, sales, costs, employee retention, guest service and satisfaction, food quality, cleanliness and sanitation.
· Deliver up to mark service and maximize customer satisfaction.
· Develop operational plans.
· Review product quality and services rendered.
· Implement brand strategies.
· Plan and conduct efficient delivery order system.
· Develop and maintain expected customer relation.
· Appraise staff performance and provide feedback to improve productivity.
· Ensure adequate functioning and calibration of kitchen and bar equipment.
· Ensure compliance with sanitation and safety regulations.
· Ensure the concerned regulatory requirements are met by the business.
· Closely work with the marketing team to ensure maximize the revenue and promote the brands of the company.
· Control operational costs and identify measures to cut waste
· Train new and current employees on proper customer service practices.
· Implement policies and protocols that will maintain future restaurant operations.
· Submit annual budgets and resource allocations to achieve company strategies and objectives.
· Growth oriented with both the ability and connections to engage food industry leaders as a respected peer in the pursuit of new business.
· Ensure the company’s core values of Integrity, Passion, Customer Service, Innovation, Efficiency, and Accountability are effectively maintained.
Minimum of a Bachelor Administration (BA) degree in business, management, economics and finance or Bachelor Science (BS) degree in science or food technology with further emphasis in finance, economics, statics and accounting.
· Minimum of 7-10 years of experience in f&b preferably from a top steakhouse.
· Must be based in Bahrain and experienced in handling steakhouse or the same.
· Innovative, with a vision of the future of the company that leads to the strategy and execution plan.
· Good communication skills, with the ability to communicate with board members, executives and frontline employees.
· Have a high level of emotional intelligence.
· Strong leadership skills with the ability to inspire people to action through their influence.