1- Sales & Profit
· Responsible for the overall restaurant.
- Seeks opportunities to increase sales through suggestive selling & local store marketing.
- Manages appropriate inventory and cost of goods controls completing daily/weekly/monthly sales reports.
- Ensures cash handling and till point procedures is handled with accuracy and as per company policy.
- Food Quality
- Ensure food meets corporate specifications on presentation and recipe.
- Conduct line checks prior to and during shift.
- Service Quality – Timeliness of food & service
- Ensures high level service/ticket times for serving are maintained
- Ensures all stations are properly stocked throughout the shift
- Makes sure guest are acknowledged upon arrival and departure
- Performance of Staff
- Train, develop and monitor all staff to ensure consistent demonstration of required customer service standards and all staff reach their full potential
- Set goals with staff members with action plans and review progress made
- Coach and direct department trainers to ensure all trainees are receiving proper training.
- Conduct periodic meetings with staff to appraise them
5- Cleanliness & Maintenance
- Notify maintenance to repair any broken restaurant equipment
- Conduct morning walk throughout the restaurant with the cleaning crew
- Respond immediately to maintenance or cleanliness problems through each shift
- Ensure sanitation requirements adhered to by all staff
- Ensure proper sound levels, music and video format, lighting levels and temperature setting
A- Knowledge Base
· Food & Beverage Operations
· Health & Safety
· Sanitation guideline/practice
· Stock Management
- Skills Base
- Behavior Base
- Works well under pressure
- Attention to details
- Self motivated