- Manage day-to-day operations of the restaurant.
- Hire and onboard new staff.
- Train employees.
- Coordinate with vendors and order supplies as needed.
- Maintain updated records of daily, weekly, and monthly revenues and expenses.
- Add new menu items.
- Advise staff on the best ways to resolve issues with clients and deliver excellent customer service.
- Ensure all restaurant areas are clean and tidy.
- Nurture friendly relationships with customers to increase loyalty and boost our reputation.
- Work experience as a manager 2 – 3 years
- Availability to work within opening hours (including weekends and holidays)
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to manage and motivate a team.
- Customer service attitude
- High school diploma
- Additional certification (e.g., in Business Administration or Hospitality) is a plus.