- Lead Ecommerce Function with full accountability on online sales/profit
- Managing all core functions of Web Merchandising, Content & Digital Marketing over multiple channels covering App and social media aligned with the needs of the customer to ensure a simple, intuitive and rich customer experience.
• Lead all three core E-commerce functions: Digital Marketing, Web Merchandising, and Content
• Drive monthly and yearly revenue budget and targets set in coordination with individual category heads and finance
• Formulate and drive monthly trading & promotional planning with Buyers and Category Managers which in turn drive marketing, visibility, and merchandising plans.
• Plan and execute end-to-end marketing and visibility plan covering SEM (AdWords / affiliate), app, social media, e-mail newsletters, SMS, press releases, app notifications, and other marketing channels.
• Drive daily tactical asset plans with merchandising and marketing teams.
• Ensure effective web merchandising and ‘searchandising’.
• Ensure smooth catalog listing on the app with media-rich content for a rich user experience.
• Continually enrich UI & UX by identifying and driving new feature additions and improvements to app.
• Ensure continual SEO optimization.
• Min 5 years experience.
• Managing e-commerce function(s) and relevant commercial & technical background with knowledge using app platform (we need details on app platform and what language was used to develop).
• Leadership skills and management experience.
• Ability to identify and drive continual process improvements.
• Ability to track competition moves, promotions, and product highlights and make strategic as well as tactical moves.