Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Maintaining PC’s, Printers, Scanners
- First person to contact in case of problems accrued.
- Regular reporting to the management regarding the maintenance.
- Handle inside and outside calls regarding the Maintenance and Repair faxes.
- Can handle cabling and connections termination for UTP CAT5 and CAT6.
- Carry out all the software and hardware updates for PCs and Printers.
- Pass on the Knowledge Transfer and train the IT Staff when is asked to do so.
- Must be expert in the hardware and computer maintenance with at least three years of experience.
- Expert in Maintaining and troubleshooting printers and fixing them.
- Must know cabling and Connection termination.
- Must have good network knowledge.
- Very good skills in network troubleshooting.
- Expert in Windows OS installations and Microsoft Office and other Applications installation and troubleshooting.
- Good knowledge of Computer Security and of Antivirus Apps and protecting PCs against Viruses, worms, and malwares.
Educational Qualification, Professional Certifications and Affiliations
- Must has at least a diploma in computer and information systems area or higher (bachelor degree).
- ICDL and A+ certified or higher.
- Network + certified or higher.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in the same or related field.
- Proficient in English and Arabic
- Transferable residency
- Driving license