Primary Purpose of the job:
- Market Company’s products to new and existing clients to achieve targets and serve as the liaison between Company, its clients, and the market as a whole.
- Strengthen relationships with existing clients and increase Company’s visibility in the market.
- Schedule appointments and visit clients to present Company’s product portfolio to existing and potential clients.
- Tend to queries from clients, departments, suppliers, and management and follow up on them to ensure that any and all issues are resolved.
- Obtain the required documentation from clients to initiate the credit analysis process.
- Conduct credit analyses that include a review of a client’s audited financial statements and COC/ SIMAH clearance to ascertain creditworthiness.
- Negotiate deals with customers and suppliers and consolidate those results in a credit proposal.
- Prepare credit proposals containing the credit analysis, transaction deals, terms, and conditions as well as recommendations to management on whether or not to approve deals.
- Maintain customer files ensuring that all documentation is complete, accurate and up to date according to set company processes and practices.
- Maintain excellent working relationships with all customers, departments, and suppliers to optimize efficiency and customer care levels.
- Review and sanction sales invoices, communicate with suppliers regarding delivery, and subsequently support the collections team.
- Prepare and submit activity and specialist reports for management by the required deadlines.
· Bachelor Degree (Accounting/Finance/Marketing) degree; and
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Proficiency in English and Arabic
- Good Communication skills (verbal and written)
- Good analytical skills
- Ability to establish and maintain rapport
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Organizational skills
- A minimum of (2 – 4 years) of relevant experience in a reputable organization
- Finance, banking, and insurance.