This is a fantastic opportunity to join the Dubai based RI Broking team of a Global Reinsurance Broker. The role sits within the Medical team who are well established and have a sizeable MENA portfolio. The Reinsurance Broker – Medical will support the Producing Brokers in the day to day management of relationships with both clients (MENA cedents) and global reinsurance companies.
• Act as an advisor to the ceding company and represent them in discussions with underwriters at reinsurance companies to secure the most favourable treaty terms and conditions.
• Lead meetings between reinsurers and cedents presenting analysis of the data relating to the performance of the portfolio and be involved in the discussion for renewal terms.
• Work with insurance companies to assist with pricing of groups that fall outside existing Treaty terms.
• Carry out data analysis and produce tables highlighting the monthly performance analysis of treaties for medical.
• Demonstrate a sound understanding of pricing and analyze any variation of the products (adding and renewing benefits etc.).
• Review income statements and do pricing revisions where they are needed.
• Develop relationships with existing and new reinsurance markets to increase placement capabilities of the team.