This opportunity is with a large food manufacturing company in the UAE.
We are looking for an experienced Regulatory Affairs Executive that will coordinate and document internal regulatory processes, such as internal audits, inspections, license/certificate renewals, or registration according to the UAE municipality laws.
• Ensure that the company’s products comply with the regulations of the Dubai Municipality authorities.
• Advising others on matters that are related to regulatory processes and compliance
• Providing correct and accurate technical review of data or reports
• Overseeing the planning, coordination, and management of regulatory documentation activities
• Examining, identifying, and interpreting relevant regulatory guidelines
• Analyzing and evaluating laws and regulations that apply to the process of determining the impact on company activities
• Compiling and overseeing the maintenance of regulatory documentation databases or systems
• Coordinating efforts that are related to the preparation of regulatory documents or submissions
• Developing and maintaining healthy communication with regulatory agencies regarding pre-submission strategies, compliance test requirements, potential regulatory pathways, or clarification, and follow-up on submissions still under review.