Job Purpose: To ensure all concerns regarding registration renewals are addressed within the stipulated time thus improving the overall customer service and ensuring the business does not encounter any fines due to expired vehicles on road.
- Ensure all the vehicles on fleet (7000 + vehicles) have valid registration and business do not receive any fines due to expired vehicles on road.
- Complete all registration renewal bookings calls and arrange replacement vehicles a day prior to the booking date to assure a confirmed schedule for the next day.
- Handle all original registration cards except for AUH and will be responsible for releasing the cards to the business representatives when requested by the departments.
- Coordinate with the VMD / Speed limiter vendors for renewal as well as replacement of devices.
- Process the passing of new vehicles for new registration (SHJ), branding/ fitment mulkiya update.
- Ensure to call all the customers prior to the registration expiry and collect all the necessary information required to schedule the vehicle for passing and renewal.
- Follow up with customers for the complete documents required to renew the vehicle.
- Sending the renewed registration copy to the customer.
- Ensure the Customer requirements are met to avoid any escalations
- Responsible for all vehicles in the registration renewal branch.
- Ensure vehicles are not idle in the branch and are utilised for generating maximum revenue for the business.
- Handle all the registration renewal drivers and ensure all transactions are done smoothly as per business requirement.
- Manage the Driver daily log sheet and approve any Overtime.
- Update all system transactions and exchanges.
- Prepare and circulate reports to give a clear and concise update on the registration renewal of vehicles. Maintains reports for additional fitments, passing done and other necessary reports required for the smooth function of the task as per the business requirement.
- Verifies any discrepancies in the invoices from the vendors on the passing at Al Wasel and Tasjeel.
- Petty cash – Maintain and manage all vehicle passing done at Al Mutakemela as done via cash.
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge:
- Strong English communication skills; reading, writing and speaking
- Excellent customer interaction skills
- Good understanding of using Microsoft Windows
- Over 2 years’ experience in a fleet operations role
- Experience working in the Automotive industry is desirable
Job Specific Skills:
- Ability to plan and organize effectively
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office, specifically Word and Excel
- Relationship building
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to Communicate effectively