Our client is looking to hire a Registrar Cardiology dealing with cardiac and cardiovascular diseases (illnesses of the heart and parts of the circulatory system) and will provide specialized and holistic care to patients with a broad spectrum of heart diseases, whether it is an emergency or a long-standing chronic condition.
- To act under the supervision of a Consultant Cardiologist;·
- Assist and perform cardiology procedures in the Cardiac Catheterization Lab under the supervision of the Consultant Cardiologist;
- Provide pre and post-procedure care for patients in the Cardiac Day Ward;·
- Review and evaluate cardiac patients presenting to the Accident and Emergency and admit those who need admission;·
- Attend rounds with the consultant;·
- Cover the wards duties and inform the consultant of any issues or problems;·
- To perform cardiology procedures or tests when deemed appropriate by the Consultant Cardiologist;·
- Supervise Cardiac Technicians and Cardiac Nurses;·
- Support other departments’ consultants when cardiology opinion or review is requested and inform the On – Call Cardiologist of any issues or problems;·
- To comply with Health and Safety Regulations, ensuring safe working practices in a safe working environment;·
- To participate in Hospital Quality Improvement and Risk Management Initiatives;·
- To undertake any other duties that may reasonably be required.
who you are
You are an highly-experienced and professional Cardiologist with a talent and passion for diagnosing, intervening, and treating a wide range of heart and cardiovascular disorders as well as operating and handling various cardiac testing equipment and devices. You offfer excellent work management skills along with good communication and behavioral aspects.
Skills & Competencies:·
- Demonstrate the ability to accurately and independently solve problems;·
- Able to multitask efficiently and effectively (process patients while answering phone calls and attending to many other duties at once);· Great interpersonal skills;·
- Friendly and approachable character;·
- Strong attention to detail;·
- Computer literate·
- Highly organized;·
- Customer service oriented. Education & Qualifications:·
- MBBS or equivalent qualification AND completion of specialty qualification in Cardiology;·
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience (including 1 year after Master);· Willing to relocate to Kuwait.