- Preparing file of every patient for documentation and checking, recording vital signs.
- Strict adherence to established standards for augmenting patient safety, hygiene, and maintaining a clean workspace.
- Following doctor’s instructions to administer accurate doses of medications through fluid or oral form as per given schedule.
- Follow strict guidelines to keep confidential data safe and secure from third-party or unauthorized personnel.
- Monitor and record patient’s condition and document provided care services.
- Assist doctors and relevant staff in daily activities pertaining to all tasks as per requirement.
- Prior experience working as a nurse with a recognized hospital or medical facility.
- appropriate medical qualification from a recognized, reputable institution.
- Fluent communicator with an ability to convey clear messages by following appropriate professional etiquette.
- Efficient multi-tasker with an ability to perform all the assigned tasks in an organized manner.
- Portraying necessary emotional support by caring for the patient’s condition.
- Proficient in working with a diversified team to improve the service for patients.