- Preparing file of every patient for documentation and checking, recording vital signs.
- Strict adherence to established standards for augmenting patient safety, hygiene, and maintaining a clean workspace.
- Deliver timely doses of relevant injections, medications, or drugs to patients with utmost care and accuracy.
- Maintain necessary precautions to safeguard all health information of patients and the organization.
- Monitor and record patient’s condition and document provided care services.
- Assist doctors and relevant staff in daily activities pertaining to all tasks as per requirement.
- Professional education in the field of Nursing from a prestigious university.
- Remarkable interpersonal skills with good command of effective communication for improving the services and patient experience.
- Ability to multi task, assess, organize, and work under pressure.
- Good interpersonal skills with an understanding of emotions for taking sufficient care of patients.
- Proficient in working with a diversified team to improve the service for patients.